Outside Adventures

A couple weeks back when we had guests up, we went for a small hike around Ramsey Lake. We started at Moonlight Beach and walked around the side of the lake.

Moonlight Beach

Rocks everywhere!

Moonlight Beach

We spotted a snake along the side of the lake in the bush. We're guessing it was a water snake and it gave me the creeps, but soon after I found frogs chilling in the water.

Moonlight Beach
Moonlight Beach

Geese taking over the park!

Moonlight Beach

A few days later me and Adam headed to Bell Park in the evening for a walk at the lake.

Ramsey Lake
Ramsey Lake
Ramsey Lake

Yeah... we're dorks.

Ramsey Lake
Ramsey Lake
Ramsey Lake

It saddens me a bit that summer is pretty much over. I definitely want to go on more hikes during Autumn since the mosquitoes will be gone then. And I really do love everything that comes with the Fall season. But I've really fallen in love with Ramsey Lake and it'll be sad to have to wait so long to go swimming again.

xo Jen

No comments