Short

I finally did it.... I cut my hair to my shoulders again.

Hair

I've been contemplating on cutting it for months now. Actually, years. I've been growing my hair for over 2 years now (I can use my wedding as measurement for this). But lately I've been wanting a change so bad. And as much as I love bangs and considered them again, they're too much work for me. I'm a low maintenance girl and bangs caused me so much stress... yes, stress! The weather plays a huge part on how my hair looks and what the texture is like. And with bangs, I just can't always control them.

Length before:
Hair

Length after:
Hair cut

I really like it! The hairdresser straightened it for me which I won't be doing often. So I want to see what it's like with my natural wave. It will definitely be cooler on my neck and shoulders throughout the summer.

Goodbye hair... #redhead #lob
Hair cut

So besides the hair cut, life is still the same.... work and packing like a fool for the move!

xo Jen

4 comments

  1. Love your new do! Suits you very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Very cute! Now I want to cut my hair short again, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Looks good.

    I cut my hair about two years ago...But I'm taking another 14 months to grow it out so that I hopefully have a really good length for my wedding. Then it might be back to short.

    But I have the same thing - super curly hair! So it can take some extra work.

    Have a lovely day, and good luck with all the craziness!

    Katie =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about bangs -sooo much work.

    The new cut looks great! And it will feel so much better in the sticky hot summer months not having longer hair.

    ReplyDelete