Current Obsessions

Have you watched Awkward? If so, Team Matty or Team Jake? haha. Seriously, I haven't been this addicted to a television show in a long time. After a couple of my friends were talking about the show I thought I'd give it a try. Ummm... yeah, I watched all of season one last Sunday and then all of season two on Wednesday. I had a problem. It was just such a good and easy show to watch. The characters were fun and interesting. I liked the storyline and the inner monologue of Jenna.



The third season started this week so I'm excited to start that!

I finished Doctor Who series 1 so I get to start series 2 as soon as I have some free time! I'm also close to finishing up season 6 of Supernatural. This season got so good towards the end. I'm itching to watch the finale! And Castiel threw me off this season...

The trailer for Catching Fire was released last week and it makes me all tingly! Actually, watching the trailer makes me want to read the books again.


I like that the teaser trailer only shows the first half of the book... I don't want to give anything away since I know not everyone has read the books. But they don't even show you a glimpse of the major part of the storyline...

I just started reading the second volume of Sailor Moon and I'm really enjoying it. The first book took me a bit to get used to how manga reads (right to left) but it feels like second nature reading the second book.

I just finished Runaways now onto Sailor Moon. #marvel #sailormoon

Today is Adam's birthday so I'm just waiting on dinner to finish up and then we're off to see Evil Dead tonight. I hope you're having a great weekend!

xo Jen

5 comments

  1. Happy Birthday to Adam- hope he had an awesome day :) Awkward sounds excellent- may have to give it a go (when I know I have a whole day free to watch it- I get like that about TV shows too). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh does that mean you're moving on to Ten? I adore him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm about 1/3 through series two with Ten!

      Delete
  3. Ooh Awkward sounds good. And yay Doctor Who! I am a little bit DW obsessed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw some Dr Who posters for sale in our post office yesterday and it made me think of you :-)

    ReplyDelete