Toronto ComicCon Recap

The signs of a good comic con for me? Tired, hoarse voice, sore body, headache, and money missing from my cash box (due to purchases). And I have all of those things! They may sound bad, but it's not because it's from the over stimulation. There's so much to look at and so many people to talk to!

This year Toronto ComicCon was much bigger than the previous year. It felt like a mini Fan Expo. Things seemed really organized and luckily I was also pretty organized (finally!) and my table set up was a breeze!

I had Jason (@The_Jedi_Ras) from An Elegant Weapon hanging out at the table with me over the weekend. It was fun and entertaining listening to him pod from the con.

There wasn't much cosplay this weekend but the cosplay that was there was really good! I posted more photos from the convention over at my facebook page. Go take a look if you want to see more of the cosplay!

Day 1
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon

Me and Mary
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon

One of Mary's purchases... it's so adorable!
Toronto ComicCon

My purchases from the day, including a Katie Cook print! Today's purchases from #TorontoComicCon

Day 2
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon
Toronto ComicCon

Mine and Adam's purchases from the day. I have lots of reading to do!Purchases from day 2 of #torontocomiccon

It sucks coming back to reality after a fun comic convention though....

xo Jen

7 comments

  1. Your stand looks awesome!!! I hope you made lots of money and had a super day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! It was a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had an amazing time- I'm so jealous! The Beast Pop! Vinyl figure looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so adorable! Out of the box his head isn't straight on so it always looks like he's tilting his head at me haha.

      Delete
  3. Your booth looks great! And looks like it was a lot of fun.

    We're only about three hours from Toronto but don't have passports or enhanced drivers licenses so we can't cross the border. My husband says every year how he wants to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You are so close to me! I'm an hour from Toronto and an hour from the border. We're only a couple of hours apart from one another!

      Delete
  4. Your booth does look great! I've never been to the Toronto ComicCon, but I have been to the Fan Expo. Such a great time :)

    And for this Liebster award thing, I "nominated" your blog because I think it's awesome. Not entirely sure what it's all about, just following the rules I was given.

    If you're interested in checking it out, here's the link:
    http://youngmommymemoirs.blogspot.ca/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete