Sweets Swap

Even though the swap I did with Katie contained tea, it was still a Sweets Swap since the tea was sweet flavours!

Back in the Fall, Katie contacted me to do a swap since she wanted some tea from Davids Tea but unfortunately they don't ship internationally.

We ended up discussing chocolates and other treats that were found in each of our countries so the swap turned into a fun, sweets-filled swap.

This is what I sent Katie:

Swap
Swap
Swap

I had soooo much fun putting together this package for her and I squeezed in as much as I could! Katie posted about her package here.

The package I received from Katie was so amazing! I was incredibly excited to open it, and I have to be honest and say that I ate one of the chocolate bars right away but I kept the empty box so I could photograph it later.

Swap
Swap
Swap

Everything was so yummy! My favourites: Fox's Party Rings, Rowntree's Randoms, Hula Hoops Roasted Chicken, and every single one of the Pudding Bars! I actually just ate my last chocolate bar yesturday so I'm officially out of U.K. treats...

Fox's Party Rings are addictive! #UK #Swap

It was such a fun swap and it was awesome emailing Katie back and forth beforehand discussing our favourite treats. And I was happy to send Davids Tea to another part of the world!!

xo Jen

3 comments

  1. These are the best UK treats! You lucky thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indie Girl Blogs
    Kristy

    That is a good idea! Wow, most of those products I have never heard or senn of before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: gummy bears

    ReplyDelete